About Me

My photo
Eskuchar Corridos, Myspace 24/7 and twitter..hit me up

Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Where Can I Get My Food?


I really did find this activity surprising because i thought that many of the products we had on the tables were packed here in California but i found that just 3 items were packaged here in California. All the other items were packaged in other states of the U.S and one item was out of the country. It would be really hard to get all of these items because all of them are far away. I need to find a local farmers market that has some of these items since now they wont be shipping them to the local markets around my neighborhood. I also wouldn't want to travel 2000 miles just to get my Sprite soda!!I need to start shopping at farmers markets more often now that i think these local markets are going to close down. Or i should start growing my own produce in my backyard now that these fruits and vegetables are hard to find nowadays.

I have researched a bit and i found the nearest farmers market which is in the city of Pasadena. I don't know how i am going to get over there, but i will try to go and get all of the food i need.

SOURCE: Gearlive

No comments:

Post a Comment