About Me

My photo
Eskuchar Corridos, Myspace 24/7 and twitter..hit me up

Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our Resources Make Our Living


Well i think that if airplane flights were to be canceled their would be social problems because people wouldn't find another way to travel faster because cars are small and don't travel as fast as the airplanes. Trains are big but they cannot travel over sea. If all gas stations were to be closed down people would have to look for other types of transportation that do not need gas.

I feel bad about giving up on these goods and services but if we are not going to have them anymore then why wait for them. I am going to get my bike and start walking to where i want to go now that we are losing these services.

I am scared of losing the food, water, and power because without these things we would all die. We need food and water to survive and not die of hunger, if there is no power then we wouldn't be able to do anything without it. There would be less jobs now that there is no power. If layoffs continue to increase then i don't know what kinds of jobs we will need to find in order to have money in our pockets.

My family and i are planning to leave all our wants behind because we really need the things that will help us survive and not the things we don't need. I am planning to save all of my resources so that i can use them whenever i need them.

SOURCE:Santiagos Mexican Food

No comments:

Post a Comment