About Me

My photo
Eskuchar Corridos, Myspace 24/7 and twitter..hit me up

Followers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life Without My Soccer Ball!




My friend Jorge called me up so we can go play some soccer but Jorge said he didnt have a soccer ball and i didnt neither. We decided to pitch in to buy a new one at the nearest store. We asked the salesperson for a soccer ball and she said that they had ran out and no more soccer balls are going to be made! The reason was because of this really bad oil shortage around the world! Now soccer is not going to exist, it is no longer a sport becuase of oil. My favorite sport is now gone and memories are left behind. =[


SOURCE: SOCCERFANS

2 comments:

  1. Well Cesar really stayed on topic through out the blog entry. Also gave a good scenario. Cesar's blog entry is a paragraph long and also included an image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your on the right track,gave good explaination. stated how soccer is affeted because we have no oil.

    ReplyDelete